Vortex RoK Cup Shifter
The Vortex RoK Cup is the European answer to the popular American Made Honda CR125 Stock Moto divisions. The Rok Shifter was designed to satisfy the demands of many riders who wish to compete in a category with a gearbox, but always according to the philosophy of the Rok program: low costs and stable regulations.
The engine has the following features:
- Karting engine designed for a shifter kart, no retro fits here
- 125 cc single cylinder two-stroke
- Stroke and bore - 54.5mm x 54mm
- Main exhaust port with 2 sub exhaust boosters
- 6 speed gearbox
- Reed valve intake system
- Water cooled with external water pump and radiator (available in the upgrade kit)
- Front facing intake system
- Dell'Orto VHSH 30mm carburetor and Dell'Orto fuel pump
- Arrow intake silencer box
- Rear facing exhaust system
- Dry clutch system
- PVL Analog ignition system
- Magnesium engine mount
SwedeTech does not provide torque or horsepower numbers since every dyno set up will output varying results.
SwedeTech is currently working on the upgraded accessories package and Spec Labor upgrade. Website will be updated as soon as it is available.