NGK 2741 R6252K-105 Racing Plug - Each
ITEM : # NGK2741
NGK's Racing Series Plugs are Engineered to Withstand the Harshest Engine Conditions.
- Fine Wire Center and Ground Electrodes Provide Enhanced Ignitability
- Gold Palladium Center Electrode and Platinum Tipped Ground Electrode Improves Ignitability, Increases Durability and Enhances Anti Fouling Capabilities
- Special Insulator Nose Configurations Improve Throttle Response
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
Plug Dimensions and Specifications
- Shell Thread Size: 14mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Seat Type: Gasket
- Resistor: Yes Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
- Reach: 19mm (3/4")
- Hex Size: 13/16" (21mm)
- Terminal Type: Solid
- Overall Height: ISO
- Gap: .031" (0.8mm)
- Center Electrode Material: Nickel Type: Standard Size: 2.5mm
- Projection: Non-Projected
- Ground Electrode Material: Nickel Type: Slant Quantity: 1
- Cast Iron: 18-25.3 lb. ft.
- Aluminum: 18-21.6 lb. ft.
Heat Range: 10.5
Swedetech Notes : SKUSA Rules require the use of a specified spark plug. As of 12/2016, this is one of the mandated spark plugs.